1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
2. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, by T. Harv Eker.
3. Think like a Billionaire, by Donald Trump.
4. Winning, by Jack Welch.
5. Battlefield of the Mind, by JoyceMeyer.
by Bob Reiss
1. Have passion for your business
2. Set an example of Trustworthiness
3. Be flexible, except with core values
4. DON'T LET FEAR OR FAILURE HOLD YOU BACK
5. Make timely decisions
6. The major company asset is YOU
7. Keep your ego under control
9. Encourage and accept criticism graciously. Admit your mistakes.
10. Maintain a strong work ethic
11. Rebound quickly from setbacks
12. Periodically get out of your comfort zone to pursue something important.
The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can. -Mike Dooley
I like these quotes Reggie. Thanks for sharing them with the group. I'd also like some quotes and your perspective on the discussions; "TEAM WORK and GOALS SETTING". Looking forward.
Monday-Friday 12:00pm & 8:00pm CST
832-255-5806 PIN 30125#
Monday-Friday 9:00pm CST
832-255-5810 PIN 84155#
REMEMBER THIS IS OG's SYSTEM FOR SUCCESS!
– Napoleon Hill
“Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
Well Said Reggie, keep them coming. We all benefit from each member's participation in the group.
Showing Gratitude and Appreciation to others should become a daily habit in our lives. Being thankful when there is much or when you receive a great gift or when your kids graduate college is easy; but I challenge you to show gratitude and appreciation to people around you daily for the little things they do to make life easier. We tend to overlook the little things and are thankful for the big, massive, obvious blessings. Say thank you the the person who delivers your mail, pick up your trash, mow your lawn, serve you food, opens your door, clean your clothes, clean the bathroom, answer the phone, etc. Start by saying "Thank You, I appreciate you" and brighten other people day. We all like to be appreciated and to hear thank you. It sure feels good when you make someone else smile.:-)
Discipline isn’t just about working hard, but you do have to do that. Discipline is also about managing your entrepreneurial tendencies. Many natural born entrepreneurs are blessed with a mind that is an idea-generating machine. The good news is that some of those ideas are gold mines. The bad news is that if you continually pursue new ideas, old ideas never get developed to fruition. And I’ve watched one multimillionaire in particular run his business into bankruptcy because every week he was working on something new.