- Distributor Rank
- My Why?
I want to be always there for the people I love and the people who needs me. I never, ever in the rest of my life want to tell someone I love, “I’m sorry, I can’t be there for you because I can’t afford it". My mission in life is the satisfaction of my needs and the development of my human skills to help as many people God put through my path in life.
My Basic 4
(1) Live - Physical need; health, food, clothing, housing, economic well-being.
(2) Love - Social need; relating, belonging, love and be loved.
(3) Learning - Mental need; learn, develop, grow.
(4) Legacy - Spiritual need; meaning, purpose, contribution.
Here I am with a unique opportunity that I love and the timing couldn't be better. My days haven't always been easy but I am proud of the fact that they are MY days. God Bless.
Thanks to ALL my friends who called me after my accident!!!...I'm back thanks to God.
1 year ago
- Member since
- Tuesday, 30 August 2011 16:08
- Last online
- 1 year ago
- Profile views
- 2250 views
Hi I live in Greensboro my diamond is stormy Wellington and I am the first Benz driver in nc soooo excited to b apart of this group!! Thanks 4 crea
16 hours ago
Diana Gladney So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it!!
8 days ago